Grin Apple Public School is an English medium, Co-educational, Day Boarding. The School was started in April, 2013 as a Prep & Primary School, It is managed by the members of Royal family of Idar, in partnership with the young entrepreneurs who have a vision and strong passion to bring high quality education.
The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board, Delhi upto the Secondary level and will be extended upto Grade 12th. The school follows the holistic Curriculum side by side with the CBSE.
- The school is situated in the middle of the city at Dowlat Villas Palace, Himmatnagar, Gujarat. It is spread over 4 acre of land, amidst a serene environment.
- Grin Apple stands firm in its whole-hearted endeavours to deliver a strong value based education. It has the state of the art building fully equipped with all necessary amenities, The campus has created standards in infrastructure, co-curricular, and extra-curricular support.
- Students, teachers and participants, for their various projects and extra-curricular activities, regularly utilize the services of common hall with seating capacities of over 500 people.
- An advance classroom teaching infrastructure, Computer laboratories with online support, Libraries extending in 2500sq. Ft of area with one of the best collection of books in accordance with CBSE norms, Facility of Playground for multiple sports such as (volleyball,hockey,football.cricket) etc.
- 600+ sq.ft. sized classrooms(with maximum 30 childere in one class)
- Exclusive Rooms ofr Visual Arts, Dance & Drama, Music.
- Composite lab (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math Labs)
- State of the Art Audio-Visual Room.
- Wi-Fi Classes
- 5000sq. ft. Plus covered Assembly & Multipurpose area.
- Well designed canteen and,
- Ample space of parking for students and staff.
- Play ground with area of 92,000 square feet.
- Trained physical education teachers for all the games.
- Music Room (Classical, Semi-Calssical, Western, Folk)
- Audio-Visual (e-Teaching, e-Learning at all level)
- Transport (for the students at Himmatnagar & Idar)
The Founders :
1) Shri Bhawar Karnisinghji (Director)
- He belongs to the Royal family of Idar state and resides Dowalat Villas Palace, Himmatnagar. By qualifications he is an MBA, he has received his early education from the prestigious RAJKUMAR COLLEGE, RAJKOT. Before Grin Apple Public School the ROYAL FAMILY have contributed in various philanthropic ventures in the name of SIR PRATAP HIGH SCHOOL IDAR, SIR PRATAP CIVIL HOSPITAL HIMMATNAGAR, and HIMMAT HIGH SCHOOL, HIMATNAGAR. He believes that learning is a lifelong process and we therefore seek to inculcate in students, parents, teachers & the society at large. a desire to learn and excel provide a happy, purposeful, safe and nurturing environment to help our learners develop skills, attitudes & character to become well adjusted and integrated individuals of society.
2) Mr. Vishnu A. Patel (Director)
- Vishnu Patel is an M.B.A in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGMENT, he has completed his graduation from S.P.UNIVERSITY, VIDHYANAGAR. He is also an alumni of famous ST JOSEPH ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL,Khanusa (Vijapur). He strongly favors an ethical and spiritual environment in school to understand and have respect for human values & pride, which is an integral part of our heritage and culture and also to develop integrity among the students.
3) Mr. Jeet Patel
- Jeet Patel is n M.B.A (Marketing), he has done his graduation in commerce from M.S. UNIVERSITY OF BARODA, he has work experience in the field of as well as the infrastructure sector, He believes that school is a primary medium to bring positive change in society, and it can provide the necessary skills required to meet the challenges in today competetive environment.
Vision and Mission :
Motto of experimental learning
- " Education through experiment, experiment through devotional excellence "
- Inculcate cultaral values, discipline and education.
- Providing an ambience & state of the art facilities for growth, progress and all round personality development.
- Commitment towards knowledgw development, holistic efforts and devotion toward building the future of the world.
- Our objective of learning is by two way participation, being vision and mission oriented and search for excellence.
- Achieve success through hard work and consistent effort.
- To provide an experimental environment for the pursit of acedemic exceuence and all round development of the learner.
- Where children are considered being center of each and every activity planned, constructed, arragned, and adopted with subject to make the whole environment of schooling experimental.
- As we all know that holitic learning is an outcome of an endeavour to achieve multiple activities which will be equipping the students for all round development
- There include : Burden-free & joyful learning, Experimental learning environment, Accurate & holistic assessment, Multiple intelligence approach, Usage of audio-visual tools and internet in the class, Extra-curricular activities within school hours.
- To ensure overall development : One compulsory sport such as Karate, Skating, Football, Volleyball. One Compulsory Cultural Activity such as Dance (India Folk / Western), Music (Vocal / Instrumental), Arts & Craft (Fine Arts / Pottery). One Compulsory Club such as Chess, Science, Reading, Social Work, etc.
Early childhood education program (Pre-Primary)
- Essential skills/survival skills : listening, reading and writing.
- Life Skills : etiquette, kindness, moral development, effective communication, self awareness, etc...
- Seeing the invisible
- Encouraging environment
- Kindergarten/prep school : Early childhood education plays a vital role in the growth and development of a child. Human brain develops the vast majority of its neurons, and is at its most receptive stage and linking early intervention of both cognitive and socio-emotional gain has fueled the proliferation of early childhood. SO, we at GAPS, try to create an appropriate environment for the developmental needs levels at the preliminary stage. Kindergarten is the heart of the schooling era. Here at GAPS we nurture the buds where they blossom into beautiful flowers. At this tender age, we give importance intellectual development of the child but also on the all-round development. To make learning interactive, interesting, innovative and creative, an amalgamation is created by framing the curriculum in such a pattern that it becomes the most cherished experience for the little ones. The knowledge delivered through innovative learning, activities, play an integral role in the learning process. Cultivations of all the 3 dimension of mind, body & soul is the real education imparted here.
- Imparting Education through E-Learning [ Smart Board ]
- We believe that the knowledge imparted should be activity based.
- The toddlers of Nursery gain knowledge in a play-way manner method.
- The vibrant and colourful classes attract the eyes of the toddlers.
- Monthly ventures & theme based activities add zest and thrill to their entire learning process.
- In today's competetive way of life spoken skills are important to build the confidence of the child and our kindergarten takes special care of that.
- We try to sow the seeds, nurture them with tender care so that the sown seeds bear fruits and in this process we make a child a confident learner.
- The school follow's NCERT cariculam's for the primary sections. The cariculam and the text books followed are as per CBSE nons.